The Parking updates page provides information on situations and /or incidents that could impact on parking at the University of Leeds campus.
Before you leave home check the parking alerts below for the latest information on access and closures.
- -Red Zone -On the 20 March work will commence on the £96m investment to create an integrated campus for Engineering and Physical Sciences. As a result of this work there will be an impact on available parking and access to the Red Zone (Cemetery Road only). From Monday 20 March the entrance to Cemetery Road off Woodhouse Lane will be closed, and no parking will be available around Old Mining Building or the Boiler House. Access to Cemetery Road will be available via Clarendon Road, however the availability of parking spaces will be dramatically reduced. To help with this, Red Zone permit holders can park in the Orange Zone (including the MSCP) from Monday 20 March, until further notice. Additionally 18 spaces have been created just off St. Marks Street, next to St. Marks Residences. Parking on this lane is available down the right hand side, and is clearly marked with Red Zone signage
- -Purple Zone -No disruption
- -Orange Zone -Due to the construction of NEXUS – the University’s new £40m innovation and enterprise centre – the car parking spaces under the cherry trees in the Orange Zone will no longer be available from Monday 28 November. Alternative parking is available to all Orange Zone users in the multi-storey car park
- -Green Zone -No disruption
- -Maroon Zone -No disruption
- -Pink Zone -No disruption